Thank you for selecting Shivia Microfinance for your donations! Remember, one life-changing loan is only £120 and one poultry tool-kit only £7! Please choose from one of the following options to make a donation: A) ONLINE B) BY POST
A) ONLINE You can either make a one-off donation or set up a standing order for monthly donations. Please click here to donate now.
B) BY POST
(1) If you would like to make a one-off donation, please write a cheque to “Shivia Microfinance” and send it to: Shivia Microfinance, c/o EFG Private Bank, Leconfield House, Curzon Street, London, W1J 5JB.
(2) To benefit from Gift Aid, please download and complete the Shivia Gift Aid form and send it along with your cheque to the above address.
(3) If you would like to set up a standing order for monthly donations, please contact info@Shivia.com
Bequests - a gift that keeps on giving
Gifts from wills to Shivia help ensure that we can continue our goal of poverty alleviation through our Partners Programme and Livelihood Programme: teaching borrowers and clients specific skill sets to engage in enterprises which will generate additional income needed to lift them out of poverty. Many people choose to leave a residuary gift (a share of an estate) as it usually maintains or increases in value over time.
Including a gift to Shivia in your will is easy:
- If you’re making a will for the first time, all you need to do is give your solicitor our registered address and charity number (which you’ll find here) and tell them about the gift you would like to leave to Shivia.
- If you already have a will, you simply need to amend your will by completing a codicil. We suggest you speak to your solicitor about how to go about completing and executing a codicil. We have set out some example wording for your codicil which may be useful when you speak to your solicitor.
Shivia does not need to know if you’ve decided to make a gift in this way but if you’d like to tell us, we will ensure you are properly thanked for your generosity.